American Freedom Radio

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My false flag terror predictions coming soon

I hope I'm wrong.
If you don't know what false flag terror is just put it in your favorite search engine or look at one of my posts in my archives.
all you have to do is look at the world map as a grand chess board and discern the geo political lines .who gains and benefits and why?Then follow the money.And Question EVERYTHING when it happens.

I'm looking at India and Pakistan.historical enemies.Both nuclear counties.

*I'm predicting some kind of terror attack in India and blamed on Pakistan.

*I'm predicting more false flag terror attacks in the US to be blamed on Pakistan and so called home grown terrorist.

* I'm predicting mass shootings in the US to pass the UN small arms treaty.

* I'm predicting an act of terror in the US to be blamed on the tea party and HEAVILY demonised.

No comments:

Post a Comment