American Freedom Radio

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

LOOK AT YOUR PAY CHECK

Look at all the deductions on your pay check and ask your self... WTF?
Who in the f&%k pays for this stupid shit.. better not be me.

case in point look as this stupid s%$t.I mean video.
is it just me or is or country f%$ked up.

YA ,ITS YOU JACK ASS ,KILLING OUR S&%T GETTING CHEAP ASS S&%T FROM CHINA-WALLMART.
were in the f%#k is all my money going to and who the f&%k are you to take my money and put it to a coase i don't believe in..
I'm not gay but you take my money and give it to gay people.
I don't want to kill children but you give it to abortion clinic's/eugenics.
I don't want to go to war but we fight undeclared wars for the opium and oil.
I like money but the federal reserve is a privet bank and it has nothing to do with the so called federal government.
There gonna f%$k us even harder but we like it.
YOUR LIFE AS YOU NOW IT IS DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment