American Freedom Radio

Saturday, March 27, 2010

DOG SHIT.LITTLE BASTARDS

I mow the fuck%ing lawn and what Do I find?."HUGE" FUC%ing Dog turds.
I don't remember seeing or hearing a herd of frickin elephants going through the yard.
YA ,gotta be kidding me.
Not old dry ones.FREASH soft DOG SHIT.OMG I'M SO PISSED OFF.
Now my shoes are all f-ed up,and stink.

Now that is Spring and I'm gonna fire up my BBQ.I'm gonna buy the biggest WHOLE salmon at the market and forget to Leave the head in the yard for the FU%king dogs to eat.OPP's?..that's poisonous to a dog?.LOL.

IM gonna shit in my neighbors yard,on there walk way ,wipe my a$$ on there car as if I was a fuc%ing dog with worms..

Do they do it undercover in the night?
Do the Little bastards do it when Im going to the store.?
Do those fuc%ing dogs know my routine?
I"ve had it ,Im gonna shit where they do.
Let the fuc%ing dogs mow the fuc%ing law.and steep in my shit.
OH YA,I'm Gonna rub the owners nose in there fuc%ing DOG SHIT ,since There so FUC%ING NOSEY AND WANT TO KNOW ALL MY ,DOGSHIT business..

No comments:

Post a Comment