American Freedom Radio

Friday, March 26, 2010

"GIVE TO LIVE " Is my personal motto

I'm a giver and not a selfish self centered wps who loves to take.
I have the most pleasure in giving.
Have ya ever read "The giving tree"?
That's me.
But most of ya don't read good classic books.
I can't spell worth a crap but I can read.
It's fun to give.
I give (beyond) my own need.
I give,not to get.
I just GIVE,and when I gave, I give more and when theres nothing left to give.I give that too.
I GIVE TO LIVE.
It's a universal law.Just like gravity.You give and your needs will always be met.
I Will be the person standing before my creator.and I will hear HIM say "you clothed me when I was naked,You feed me when I was hungry".
LORD,when did I do this?.
"When you clothed them ,you clothed me.When you feed them ,you feed me".
Give with a right heart.no strings.
It's the law of attraction.
I will harvest in Fields I never planted.
But your to stupid to look that up or practice it.
I CHALLENGE YOU TO GIVE.With out wanting anything in return.
See what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment