American Freedom Radio

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I went to a big SHIT box home improvment store today with my buddy.WHAT AN EDUCATION ON OUR "STUPID" Youth

We go the the big SHIT box home improvement store ,who's name I wont mention but the company colors are orange.
There were 10 so called helpers at the front of the store waiting like vultures to show you where shit is , and when ya Finally get to the Isle were the shit is that your looking for is in?
They don't know shit about the shit in the isle.
They hire shit ,that dont know shit ,to sell shit they don know shit about.
college drop outs who tried to major in psychology and they got brain fucked into working for a big box home improvement store that has nothing to do with there major.
At minimum wage to pay off the $100,000 student loan for 10 years after there dead.
They just give you a stare like a deer in the headlights and smile.STUPID A$$ES.
I'm glad I didn't ask where the dark matter Isle was,or the Nash game theory is or grant theory's were.
God forbid if I asked about how to find the fractals.
I give up ,were screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment