American Freedom Radio

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Food for thought.Man boob's,Mangina,and no balls

I was thinking of business Idea's the other day and it dawned on me.
Don't invest in sports cup's,Otherwise known as ball protectors.
No one has anymore ball's these day's.
I would re market the sports cups as a mangina cup.
What is a mangina?It's a male version of the female organ called a vagina.Thus if you have no Balls ,you have a mangina.
So I think the sports cups re marketed as mangina protector would be a great idea.
Who wants to get there mangina hurt ?.
The second part of my reflections on a business Idea dovetails into the first one.
Man boob bra's.In my research of the mangina cup I noticed that most of the guy's who have a Mangina ,also have man boobs.
I'm thinking the Man boob bra would be a great hit.I wouldn't come out with a nursing version of the man boob bra cuz most man boobs a filled with beer.
This could be a HUGE niche market.
Can you say "Mangina cream".Just in case your mangina gets hurt or infected.
I would also market a product for people with mangina's called :Deep ends pull up pants.Kinda on the same idea of depends diapers but for people with mangina's.
Most likely people with mangina's are all bark and ,no bite.
They run there mouth but when there called out or confronted they shit them selves.
So DEEP ENDS pull up's would be a great seller.It would be bright YELLOW.AKA:There shit stinks.CAUTION.
Anyway Just food for thought .let me know what ya think in the comments section: or if your a wps don't comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment