American Freedom Radio

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I have new websites on the way.There in development

I cant hardly wait till these websites are up and running.
Cool stuff.
Survival snares.street force hand weapons and the rabbit hole radio.
Just a start.
3 more after that.
I'm Not my brothers co-competition.I'm an asset.It's not about $.It's about life.
Survival snare's are just that.Modern aircraft cable survival snares.I've been a trapper in the great northwest for years.I come from the best stock when it comes to trapping.
I'm directly related to william craig.
If you know your fur trapping history ,William Craig,Robbert newel,Joe meek,Thomas beil.I need Not say more.It's in the blood.
Steet force hand weapons are old school crap that can fuk you up.
If your scared of carrying a side arm.(GUN).then you need.MUST be able to defend yourself and your family.I'm selling all the old school crap to do it.
The rabbit hole radio will start out as a micro FM or AM radio show and grow from there.
If it's too hard for ya to wrap your thick head around it,and thin skin,I have some Mangina cream for you.
cuz you been fuc%ed hard and need to heal.
WAKE...UP !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment