American Freedom Radio

Saturday, April 10, 2010

how to deprogram people from bad words part #4

Fuck:Growing up I thought my first name was fuckin .
"Fuckin cris".,"What the fuck did cris do now"."where the fuck is cris?"
and what about that cute name game we all played: chuck chuck bo buck bannana fanna fo fuck,chuck
.I said i grew up on a small farm.
My version of Fuck was.
Fucking rabbits all they do is eat and fuck.There fucking me out of house and home.
Verb,little fucker.I hope they grow up to be Big fuckers.
any way fuck was always around me.Dad would come home everyday and say WHAT THE FUCK?.
WTF is more like greeting to me than a swear word.
although when I use it like dad did .the result is different.
I think people are FUCKING stupid.
let's break that phrase down.fucking people are stupid.
people fuck like rabbits.My rabbits were papered/pedigreed. but look at all the ugly people fucking.It's fucking nightmare.

So If I meet you and say what the fuck? it's just a greeting.
If I say fuck.on it's own maybe you have rabbits. or your an asshole.
If I say fuckin and then say your name .Your family.

I give up were screwed.I tried to defend you.

No comments:

Post a Comment