American Freedom Radio

Saturday, April 10, 2010

how to deprogram people from so called bad words part#5

Asshole:Like I said over and over again.I grew up on a small farm.On the farm I saw a lot of assholes.

after i moved off the small farm I moved into the city.Ok it was the hood.

In the hood it was a mixed culture. asian and black.

I loved the food and the people.

The customs were interesting.

when I would go to an asian market they would always greet me sayng ass....hole.

after a wile i knew I was an asshole.

But in the black markets they would say ass''hoe.

Growing up on a farm I knew what a hoe was.

so in my mind they were calling me a farmer.

Funny now that I look back at it.They were always asking me how many hoe's I had.

I knew I was a farmer,they knew I was a farmer.But how many hoes can ya have if ya live in an appartment?
They were always trying to sell me a hoe.
So maybe thats why i'm an asshoe to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment