American Freedom Radio

Sunday, April 11, 2010

How to deprogram people from so called bad words part #6

This one always pisses everyone off.A very misunderstood word.

Cunt:Ok before you flip out and Make your preconceived assumptions ,I think I figured it out.
Cunt is just a simple acronym.
C.U.N.T
Cant,Understand ,Normal, Talk.
If this is true I know a lot of cunt's.Theres tons of people who cant understand normal talk.
recently I was at store and was asked if I wanted paper or plastic.
I said plastic and they packed my stuff in paper.
I said what the hell c.u.n.t
I was asked to leave.
All I was saying is you cant understand normal talk.and I'm the bad guy.

This reminds me of a store when I was growing up in the 70's.
Next so called bad word or phrase.

Ball sucker:There was a certain store in my neighborhood when I was growing up in the 70's.
The store name was true to the times.Disco mart.LOL.
Anyway they had an old school candy store inside the store.
every kind of candy you could imagine in glass jars.Lemon drops,licorice whips,rock candy on a stick and Jaw breakers.
They had every size of jaw breakers.small,medium and extra large.
For those of you who don't know or remember what jaw breakers are.
There hard candy in the shape of a ball.
They have many flavors in many layers.
Ya gotta suck on them until the dissolve.If ya chose to bite into it before its dissolved Ya might break a tooth or thus your jaw.
So I would buy some and get accused of being a ball sucker.
Ok so I sucked on some balls longer than others.
I'm not ashamed of being a ball sucker.
I paid for the balls.I'd like to suck on them.
I think that experience helped me with my sexual security to this day.
Ok so ya sucked on some balls when you were young.at least I get to chose what balls I'm gonna suck.I'm sucking on the balls from disco mart and NOT the ones at my job,bank or tax return.

No comments:

Post a Comment