American Freedom Radio

Saturday, April 10, 2010

How to deprogram the world on what a bad word is part #2

COCK: I had a cock and owned one when I was young.Then a girl came along who moved into the neighborhood and took my cock.at first I was mad when she had my cock.But as I got to know her and how she took care of my cock .I wasn't mad anymore.she treated that cock very nice.

SHIT: I grew up on a farm.we had shit everywhere.shit in the barn.shit in the Fields and shit in the yard.shit everywhere.I learned how to deal with shit at an early age.

everytime I turned around I had shit in my life.One good thing though is I learned how to steep in shit and come out smelling like a rose.

BITCH: I had a bitch when I was growing up.No not mom.It was a dog.she was a nice bitch.A female dog.That bitch was good looking.she loved me.But she was a bitch...like they always do.She ran away.and her stupid ass got hit by a truck.I loved that bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment