American Freedom Radio

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Government permition for my privet contact of labor? WTF

Why the hell do I need Government permission to do a privet contract for my labor. How bout we abolish your a$$ under bills of rights 10 and 11.
and start over.
I'm not your eeeffing slave and your not my my master.I know who I serve.

So if my neighbor does not have a lawnmower for what ever reason or can mow there lawn for heath issues or whatever else...
I can't mow there effing lawn if I don't pay the state or fed's for my privet contact...in the guise of safety .. OR hidden taxes.
who the hell is this dam mob rule rouge greedy Government to extort me or anyone Else for there labor of a privet contract?

Now I can't have a garage sale or yard sell for selling S&$T I all ready payed taxes on? and you want a cut...eeeeff you.
Taxation with out representation.

I don't fear my tyrannical Government.
They are so out numbered by THE PEOPLE, WE THE PEOPLE.
and once the dumbed down sheelple figure that out, the whole house of cards come crashing down and they are exposed for what they are...a black magic illusion trick.
weak, feeble and OUT NUMBERED if you realize who we really are.
We have the power...they make us believe we don't though there MONEY MACHINE.
Corporate mass media .Owned by our controllers of what they dictate is our reality.
and as they say
"perception is reality"
IT doesn't matter if it's true ."if you believe it is, its true"
If your told a lie over a long period of time it becomes a truth
the bigger the lie,the easier it is to Deny the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment