American Freedom Radio

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm sunday

Lets EXPOSE the CATHOLIC PAGAN (ONE WORLD RELIGION) church for what it is.
ask a catholic if they are christian...
They would say yes..then why do you call your self catholic.???
You have a man made religion,I have a relationship
Real Christians have a relationship with Jesus Christ of Nazareth,the MOST HIGH GOD. YESHUA HA-MASHIACH, ONLY FOUND IN ONE PLACE. KODESH HAKODASHIM.
catholics worship Mary and all there pagan idols, rituals and traditions of man.
Thanks to Constantine.
I chose to be a follower of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, a disciple(disciplined learner),a servant.
A sinner, a jackass, loyal,I will overcome and endure the race of faith to the end.
I openly confess his name on the roof tops and all over the world..
That Jesus christ of nazareth is My KING and LORD ,That he might confess me before his father..THE MOST HIGH GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment